New Dental Patient Resources
Our Dentist is Accepting New Patients
Welcome to Your New Family Dentist
The health of your mouth can be an indicator of your overall health, that’s why we will work to help you achieve optimal oral health. You can count on Sladky Family Dental in Glendale, WI to:
- Help your loved ones keep decay and disease at bay
- Treat any oral health issues that may arise
- Provide emergency dental solutions, as necessary
- Keep your smiles looking their best all through life
Whether you’re looking for general, cosmetic, or restorative dental care, you’ll appreciate our comfortable and welcoming environment and our convenient services.
If you are looking for a new family dental practice in Glendale and the surrounding areas, then you’ve landed in just the right place.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information