Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your oral health, we understand that you may have questions – and you should!
At Sladky Family Dental, we encourage our patients to ask questions and learn more about their oral health because it empowers them to make the right decisions for their dental care.
Here are some of the questions we hear most often; however, if your question is not answered here, feel free to give us call!
- Does my insurance cover my procedure?
- How do I know I need a root canal?
- What is a dental implant?
- What happens if I put off a root canal?
- I have been disappointed with my dentures in the past. What is different about your dentures?
- What’s the difference between a regular dental cleaning and a deep cleaning?
- What is my dental filling and crown made of?
- Do over-the-counter whitening products work?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- How long does it take to complete a dental crown?